Thursday 2 October 2014

For Love

Today, I'll pour out my inky emotions
On these thirsty pages of love
So they can spur my overflowing passion
To your pinnacle of billowing care

Today, let me go back to time immemorial
And chew on the reminiscent of your smile
That inspired my heart crust
And made me a persona of sweet tingles

Today, Let me stare into oblivion
Wishing I could capture the sky
And pluck an emollient star
To be presented anytime you made a wish

Love, I am baptised by your care
Soaked by your understanding
For you gave me your heartbeat
When I cracked mine on the rock of selfishness

Lo, like the law of demand
As  the price of time fades
My quantity of glee for you basks higher

Let us forever be -always affection
Stapled on the grace of the lord-to caution
Soar in his mercies of peace with moderation
Forever, till death do us path-ne'er division

I LOVE THE CHURCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your thought about this post.

DISCLAIMER:

Comments are the sole opinions of readers, and do not in any way reflect the views of Sapphiretalks